What's In My Bag v.1

Michael Kors
As a New York gal who tends to be out of the house most of the day, I need to bring all my essentials with me. However, I am by far one of the lightest packers amongst all my friends. I tend to carry as little as possible and will never carry anything that I absolutely don't need. I tend to rotate between my Rebecca Minkoff and my Michael Kors bag - both of which are quite medium/small sized for an everyday bag. But a smaller bag forces you to think about what you actually need to bring on an every day basis, no?
What's In My Bag V.1


I ALWAYS carry my Kindle - those long train rides get very tedious and boring - pop in some headphone for music with my iPhone. My wallet is the J.Crew magic wallet - I have converted quite a number of friends to this magical compact wallet. Since I tend to sketch quite a bit, I also bring along my Moleskine to randomly jot thoughts, notes, inspiration down. I will never walk out of my house without my HG EOS lipbalm & for those nights when your girlfriends decide to randomly call you out for a night on the town, a deep red lipstick from Smashbox.

Are you guys a stuff-everything in the bag because you may never know when you need it or a only leave the house with my essentials sort of gal?

1 comment

  1. I'm looking for a small cross-body leather bag to take around with me instead of my large hobo and totes. I haven't seen anything I like as of yet- something super simple like the Celine tri-fold minus all the folds. :P I think the bigger the bag, the more you stuff unnecessary things into it (story of my life).

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete