New York Winter Layers



New York is a fickle girl in the winter time. She is bitterly cold and if you are not prepared, she may bite off your nose.

For me, I am known amongst my friends to be a notorious hater of puffy-ness. I do not own own puffy down jackets. No sir! Who wants walk around looking like a marshmallow when there are cute boys to look for? ;) Add onto the fact that I am quite a petite gal and it could end up being a recipe for disaster.

So what do I do??

The only option for me is to layer. I love layers. Can't have too much. In the end, I can still look chic & stylish without too much bulk. So I wear my outfit layered under leather/blazer jackets with my crazy warm wool jackets with scarves, beanies, multiple layers of tights and jeans bundled on top. Oh yes, we must not forget those touch-sensitive gloves. You don't want to have to take off your gloves in this fiercely cold weather to reply to those text messages.


New York Winter Layers


How do you guys fight the battle of the bulk in places of bitter cold winters?

No comments